For those of you who are ready to dine-in please note that in addition to the increased cleaning procedures we implemented before the dining room was closed, here are a few of the changes you can expect:
• All seating will be spaced six feet apart.
• Dining-in will be by reservation only with sittings of 4:30, 6:00, 7:30 PM for the first two weeks of the green phase. Reservations are always encouraged and will be indefinitely. If you run more than 15 minutes late we can not guarantee your reservation, so it is best to call: 570-664-6868.
•When on a wait, we will take your information, and ask that you wait in your car until your table is ready. When waiting outside for a table or food please keep social distance.
• Our staff will be in a mask, and we strongly encourage you to wear a mask when you are not eating or drinking, and specially when not yet seated at your table.
• We will not use our regular menus, and will instead provide QR codes links to a digital version of our menu. Disposable paper menus will be available upon request.
• Tables will not have our typical condiments (salt and pepper) set out. Condiments will be placed on table upon request and will be taken after each use for their holdings to be cleaned and sanitized.
• Servers will wear gloves when delivering your food.
• Cleaned and sanitized silverware will be wrapped in sterile napkins. We will place sanitized silverware on table to indicate that a table ready for seating.
• Restrooms will be sanitized every hour with a log sanitation sheet
• Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the dining room.
• All patrons must be seated to receive service.
• Groups will be limited to four or fewer people with a limit of 17 people total in the restaurant at one time.
• Additionally, all of our staff will have been fully trained on our new procedures. Staff will have their temperatures taken, and will be screened daily for COVID-19 related symptoms.
Thank you again for all of your support over the last two months, as we look forward to welcoming you back, with caution and care.