The safety, health, and welfare of our community has always been our highest priority. Please refer to the following guidelines for measures we are taking to ensure our team and guests are safe:
• All seating will be spaced six feet apart.
• Reservations are encouraged.
•When on a wait, we will take your information, and ask that you wait outside or in your car until your table is ready.
• When waiting outside for a table or food, please keep social distance.
•Any guests with a temperature of 100.3°F or higher will have their entire party not be permitted to enter or dine with us.
• Our staff will be in a mask, and we ask that you wear a mask when you are not eating or drinking.
• All restaurant menus are single-use and disposable. Guests also have the option to use their phone to access menus online via a QR in front window or by the front counter.
• Tables will not have our typical condiments (salt and pepper) set out. Condiments will be placed on table upon request and will be taken after each use for their holdings to be cleaned and sanitized.
• Cleaned and sanitized silverware will be wrapped in sterile napkins. We will place sanitized silverware on table to indicate that a table ready for seating.
• Increased hourly sanitation of the following areas: order pickup areas, restrooms, common employee or guest areas of high traffic, doorknobs, door panels, phones, and employee stations.
• Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the dining room.
• All patrons must be seated to receive service.
• Additionally, all of our staff will have been fully trained on our new procedures. Staff will have their temperatures taken, and will be screened daily for COVID-19 related symptoms.